Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mini Mocktail Collection 1

Recently I completed my dinner set, jewel set and the keyring set. Now I set my goal to complete this mini mocktail collection 1. Unlike the first three sets which are fairly easy to get, this mocktail collection is more tricky in the sense of how to acquire them.

My core setup for this is:
Ether Portal - Neon Lights - Frozen Mist - Countess - Little Cu Sith - Twilight ID

Justification for this setup:
Ether portal is chosen since it is arcane. The best loot multiplier contract that I have now is Countess, hence choosing Ether Portal is mandatory, since it gives good raw power too.
Neon lights is chosen merely for the -2 cooldown. And the pair of the cow with the lights will give a heavy amount of raw power, which is enough to capture the party ghosts.
Frozen mist is a new mocktail which you can acquire from Ghost Puzzlers. I found this mocktail has a very good stats with a relatively cheap cost to make. I have a HUGE stock of Widow tears and I never use it, now with this mocktail I can simply get rid of those tears away! And on top of that, it has +20% XP and -1 t/sc which is a real deal. Alternatively you can use Braveheart for this, it basically is the same as the Frozen mist, only it gives +20% money instead of XP.
Countess Wilhelmina is mandatory since it gives loot multiplier and -2 t/sc which is incomparable with any other contracts that I have right now.
Little Cu Sith may be a bit controversial here, why not pixie / leprechaun? I choose my little cu sith since he gives +1 attraction, which I thought will be helpful for attracting the party ghosts. And he has x2 loot multiplier which is acceptable. Of course if you have donated for Ice dragon whelp then use it.
Twilight ID - self explanatory.

This setup will offer you a good 6 minutes cooldown (assuming you have the MCC). Now I would like to discuss the targets in a more detail.

Jack Jones mini - Warlock Ghost - Kilwittig House
I found out that warlock ghosts appear quite often, using only the setup I described above. I got mine after about one day hunt, using ~150 frozen mists on the way. A lot of my friends are doing quite well too in collecting this item.

Apple Zapper mini - Succubus Ghost - Castle McKenny
I believe that this succubus ghosts are more or less in the same difficulty of attraction as the warlock ghosts. Just wait patiently there... and you will get it soon enough. I'm currently here and I hope I'll get it in one day.

Gentleman Mini - Ghost MC - Wellsington Tower
Ghost MCs are quite well known as the stingy one, since one rarely gets SN.2 from him. His same habit I think is also applied to the Gentleman mini. So the problem is in getting the loot from him, and not in the attraction; as he is attracted quite easily with any mocktail.

Braveheart Mini - Ghost DJ - Castle McDonohan
This is by far I believe will be the hardest item to get in this collection, since Ghost DJ is sighted very rarely. Using the setup above, when I camp in McDonohan to get the Keyring sets, I didn't attract any single DJs out there. I suspect that you have to add +2 attraction to your setup regardless of the mocktail (right now I only have +1 attraction from my cu sith). Or maybe using Devil Drivers or Green Goddess might help? I haven't tried that out since my stock of those mocktails are a bit low right now.

Black Tartan Mini - Frost Ghost - Count Church
I got this one fairly easy, since Frost ghost is known for its generosity (I really believe so, because I ever got two SN.3 from two consecutive icy frost ghosts). Attraction is also not quite a problem here, just try whatever mocktail you have in mind and you should be ok.

I will update soon with my progress of these items. While doing so, stay tuned and start preparing yourself for the Haunted Week 5 this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment