Sunday, October 17, 2010

Exp and Money Grinding in Duke Leyton Castle

This is what I have done in the last 3 days. I go to DLC, arm ether portal with laughing skulls to get 400 raw. Then, equip your diamond whelp to neutralize the burner effect of the skulls as well as to reduce your c/d by 3 mins. I mix a lot of Braveheart cocktails (since I got so many unused bloody widow tears :D) and enjoy your 4-min money making hunts! I don't care about the loot here anyways, since it is mostly whisperwind-blue or some dogtags which I don't need them at the moment.

Otherwise for exp grinding, switch your cocktail into Black Tartan or Jack Jones, and you can still get 5-min hunts. I advise not to use Nightcap here, since Nightcap is meant to be used at Crypt, the thing is, if you hunt using Nightcap in DLC you can't replenish your stock of mystery milk since no ghost dropped it. So Nightcap is generally better used in Crypt or Morgue.

I might try to switch to Library soon enough to pump up my stock of Lucid Lemonades, since I want to try mystic hunting in Pinnacle. So stay tuned! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment